Pages

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

I have finally joined the rest of you bloggers! I always feel like I am in last place for this technical stuff. For those of you who know how long it took me to be consistant with email I hope you don't kill over that I am finally up and blogging. I can hardly believe it myself. So give me awhile if I starts out a little rusty!

4 comments:

  1. soooooooooooooooo cute!!! I'm so happy you started a blog and I can get on and see you guys anytime. The Christmas Tree hunt looked very fun and exhausting. Happy number Two Kate!!! Love you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YEAH! We get to see what your guys are up to, and how BIG the kids are getting. We miss hanging out in your backyard, and making yummy treats with you like carrot cookies :) Check us out at www.hopfermom.blogspot.com
    Maybe we'll see you during the holidays in WF.

    ReplyDelete
  3. YEAH! I LOVE THE BLOGGING WORLD! Thanks for joining in the fun. Your family is adorable. Love all the pictures of the kids, it's fun to see how big they are getting. And KATE, I can't believe she is 2 already - HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
    Talk to you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute little family. I can't believe how grown up everyone is. It's great to see what you guys are up to . I still haven't joined the blogging world Megan, so don't feel too behind.

    Abbey

    ReplyDelete