Madeline and her "Activity Day" buddies, went on a field trip to Mt Vernon in celebration of George's birthday! ( I love living in this area! History, History, History) They were able to see the grounds, his tomb and a reenactment of period soldiers. Mt. Vernon overlooks the Potomac, the view is breathtaking obviously to wonderful that I forgot to take a picture! The weather, company and surroundings couldn't have been lovelier.
Monday, March 17, 2008
Miss Maddie!
Madeline and her "Activity Day" buddies, went on a field trip to Mt Vernon in celebration of George's birthday! ( I love living in this area! History, History, History) They were able to see the grounds, his tomb and a reenactment of period soldiers. Mt. Vernon overlooks the Potomac, the view is breathtaking obviously to wonderful that I forgot to take a picture! The weather, company and surroundings couldn't have been lovelier.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment