As I was uploading the pictures for my post, I realized how much my husband spoils me and supports me in everything. (Dwane: you are so wonderful, how did silly old me wind up with someone so great) So my dear friend Jennifer and I ran a 10k, it was a first for both of us. We met up in Richmond and enjoyed a weekend without kids in an awesome hotel, compliments of my husband. We caught up on the the good, the bad and the in between. We fit in a little shopping and some good eats. It was really fun. The race was a blast, as you can see we jumped out of bed fairly early, threw on running clothes and away we went. To me it is such a RUSH to race. The music the crowds the finish (which include free samples of everything), it rocks and best of all I got to run with a friend. I guess a half-marathon is next.
You rock! You made running look fun. Sounded like a fun trip.
ReplyDeletelove the new background! And love that you love racing too - it is such a rush!!
ReplyDeleteJen says I need to join you ladies next time. I guess I better start running now. I might be ready in....2010! HAHAHA! I miss you gals!
ReplyDeleteThanks for posting the pictures! I saved them to my computer and will post them to my blog too. I love your photo when running! You are awesome.
ReplyDelete