Pages

Sunday, September 7, 2008

One week under our belt...


It is hard to believe that summer is over.... I am still trying to get my brain out of vacation mode.  Here are the kids on their big first day!  Alexa started kindergarten this year and was so excited to ride that big yellow school bus.  My favorite story from the first week of school was about the incredible thrilling event of the FIRE DRILL.  She told me that there wasn't fire in the building and there wasn't fire outside the building, but there must have been smoke some where.  The fire drill was the clencher I think she is a taker on this school thing.  Robb is just silly he loves his new teacher and can't wait to get into science.  Madeline is such a girl, she was all about the perfect shoes for the first day of school, we looked everywhere and finally found them, they are darling(see picture). She was a little nervous about her new teacher, but has found out that she is a lot of fun. 

Robb 3rd grade
click.. for a closer look of "The Shoes"
Alexa the Kindergartener

4 comments:

  1. Tell Madeline to watch out - I may have to steal those shoes!! They are so cute!

    Fun pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the shoes, too. A little jealous, actually. :)

    So, did Alexa flap for her teacher? I hope so!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your kiddos are adorable as ever. I really think we should arrange a meeting between Dallin and Madeline in about 11 years. :) We could be family :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the shoes...they were worth the search.

    ReplyDelete