There is no font at the new building. It is a church policy that if there is another building withing a certain number of miles they do not put a font in the new building. Part of the reason is it saves on insurance for the church.
Congrats to Robb! I can't believe our boys are of the age to be baptized. I know it was just yesterday that we had them in joyschool. What a handsome young man!
MEGAN!!! I am so glad you left me a comment! It's been so long! You and Dwane look the same as I remember. It was fun seeing your cute family. Keep in touch will you? And tell Dwane I said Hi!
Congratulations to Robb! What a wonderful day and he is a very handsome 8 year old.
ReplyDeleteWish we could come. He looks so grown up. Hope the day is great!
ReplyDeleteWay cool! So why is the baptism at the G building at not at your awesome new Courthouse building?
ReplyDeleteThere is no font at the new building. It is a church policy that if there is another building withing a certain number of miles they do not put a font in the new building. Part of the reason is it saves on insurance for the church.
ReplyDeleteOhhhh...right. Well I hear they have a cool piano that plays itself. Puts us pianists out of business.
ReplyDeleteWe can't wait to see you all and be apart of Robb's big day.
ReplyDeleteCongrats to Robb! I can't believe our boys are of the age to be baptized. I know it was just yesterday that we had them in joyschool. What a handsome young man!
ReplyDeleteHow did it go?!I wish that I could have been there for his special day! :)
ReplyDeleteMEGAN!!! I am so glad you left me a comment! It's been so long! You and Dwane look the same as I remember. It was fun seeing your cute family. Keep in touch will you? And tell Dwane I said Hi!
ReplyDelete