Dwane is the turkey guy and as usual made a delicious bird. He even altered the famous Young stuffing recipe and made his own, it turned out wonderful. Madeline and the little girls spent all day wednesday making pies with me, it was so fun. Alexa made her first pie crust, Madeline made the pumpkin pie (it was the real deal, no canned stuff) And I came to the realization that I was not a pilgrim for a very good reason. I was exhausted by the time I got it to the puree' stage. Yet, it turned out fantastic. Our company came prepared to play games and sing Karoke. Madeline and Robb creamed everyone at Fusball and Kate ended the evening with Zippety-do-da on the mic. I am so thankful for life and the wonderful people I have to share it with. I hope everyone had a wonderful and thankful day too.
(I have to check my setting on the picture up loading because it is making my captions weird so please just be patient with me)
Captions for the next few pictures if interested
1. Madeline and Alexa on Karoke
2. Mom getting crafty with name cards
3. Just a picture of some food...why not, it what you look at most of day...right.
(actually I just wanted my mom and mother -in-law to see proof that I can iron...(see table cloth)
I am just joking there really is no proof of me being crafty or table cloths ironed. (when I looked at the final post those pictures disappeared Sorry!
No comments:
Post a Comment