Pages

Monday, December 1, 2008

We've had a Birthday Shout Hurray......

Kate turned three...where has the time gone. 

 We had a very fun day filled with a lot of pink fluff. It truly doesn't get much better than that.  Kate and her friends got together for a tea party. Along with the tea/water, they made wands and necklaces, danced, played games and had fun. It made me want to squeal with delight to see four cuties all dressed in their princess costumes, wand dancing,  as one of the quests called it.  In fact there was a little squealing when Kate surprised us all when out of the bathroom she came.... in her birthday suit and a smile.  What a silly!  

Kate has truly brought us more joy than we can possibly describe.  She has always been a smiler and has enough spunk to create laughter everyday!  We love her so much and are glad to call her ours.

Make a wish!


THE PARTY!
Wand Dancing!

The Tea Party!

Crafts!
Presents....
And Friends!


4 comments:

  1. Very Cute!! She will be a big Sunbeam in a few weeks. We have had a princess party or two and the girls always have fun. It looks like all the girls really enjoyed themselves.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable is all I have to say!! I loved the ballons tied to the back of the chairs. What a cute touch. Happy B-day to Kate!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Megan,

    Your kids are so cute! What a great party- girls are so much fun. Send me an email at brny_4@yahoo.com and I'll send you a Christmas card. (This is Alicia by the way, as I know it won't post that) I know, I know...there's a first time for everything. Keiko was shocked at the very thought of me actually gettin one in the mail this year. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete