Madeline's note to Santa:
Dear Santa Clause,
Thank you so much for last years presents. We all loved the toys. We hope you like our candycane shaped cookies. Carly and Leighton also helped. So did Mom. Have a wonderful Christmas!!
P.S. Make sure Grandpa and everyone else get a special present.
Love,
The Young Family
If you need more napkins they are up above the microwave in the cupboard.
(Man I just love this kid)
so do I.
ReplyDeleteA doll face keeper for SURE.
It warms my heart when you tell me Alison reminds you of her at that age.
Precious.
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year Megan to you and your beautiful family. Madeline is such a sweetheart. I absolutely love the letter. Hope you had a wonderful Christmas.
ReplyDeleteI just saw your blog off of The Golds, how fun, now I can keep tabs on your cute family! How is everything going? Send me your email and I'll put you on our list since our blog is private. laceystanley@hotmail.com
ReplyDelete