Pages

Monday, October 5, 2009

The MilkyWay

just in case you are wondering....
biting a glow stick + having a child that is a flapper = the milkyway in a child size bedroom in a matter of minutes.

It even will stick to the carpet, comforters, and pajamas.


It was really cool.

Note: Don't leave your child alone with glow sticks!

4 comments:

  1. We learned that last Halloween when Katie bit a glow braclet. Her teeth were even glowing. Lucky for us we were outside :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We've gotten that stuff on bedsheets, but never around the room like that. I bet it is cool at night!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have I told you lately that I love that kid. She has got to make your life so fun! I can't help but be happy when I am around her.

    ReplyDelete
  4. that can't have tasted good.

    I'd rather eat apple cake. :)

    ReplyDelete