In the process she said, "Mom you have GOT to post this on
our blog". She spent the whole night rubbing her, smooth legs.
I love that she is so excited about growing up. It helps
me handle it with out loosing it.
More about the shaving process:
She saved without a razor. We found this awesome little
gadget called Smooth Away. I am telling you I have never seen
anything so AMAZING. You put a piece of fine sand paper on the back
of this rubber hand held device and you rub three times clockwise
and three times counter clockwise in the area you want to remove hair
and voila the hair is gone in that area. The best part is that it is painless,
no razor burn and no sharp edges. It's also suppose to work on you under arm and
bikini line.
You can find this item by the check out stand amongst the small gadgets and tabloids at
Target.
I don't know what's funnier sharing the first shaving story, the fact that it was without an actual razor OR that she wanted you to blog about it. :) Congrats Madeline! one day its shaving, next day its dating, where are our babies???
ReplyDeleteCongrats to Madeline on her first step to womanhood, unfortunately there is no going back now!
ReplyDeleteThat is so cool. Enjoy the smooth legs. Aunt Lara.
ReplyDeletelove her! Seriously, if Alison turns out like her I will be so happy! :)
ReplyDeleteShe was literally jumping for joy as she shared the news with me at church. Too cute!
ReplyDeleteIn Primary when asked if anyone did anything fun over the weekend, Madeline shared that she got to shave her legs - I thought I was giong to passout laughing to myself! It was so awesome that she was so excited to share this with everyone! We just love her!!!
ReplyDelete