I am so bummed for you, but glad to see a smile on your face. You have great kids and a great husband-they will take good care of you. Let me know if you need anything. ((Hugs)) from all of us!
I'm sad I'm not there to bring you dinner and keep you company. I'll be back next week!xox
Yucky!
I'm sorry. Three weeks doesn't seem so bad, On my end anyway. Get better soon.
OH NO!! You are a better mom than me, I do not think I would put on roller skates. :-)
Is your cast off yet? I wish I was there to help out. I hope the kids had fun decorating it for you. :) I miss you!
I am so bummed for you, but glad to see a smile on your face. You have great kids and a great husband-they will take good care of you. Let me know if you need anything. ((Hugs)) from all of us!
ReplyDeleteI'm sad I'm not there to bring you dinner and keep you company. I'll be back next week!
ReplyDeletexox
Yucky!
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry. Three weeks doesn't seem so bad, On my end anyway. Get better soon.
ReplyDeleteOH NO!! You are a better mom than me, I do not think I would put on roller skates. :-)
ReplyDeleteIs your cast off yet? I wish I was there to help out. I hope the kids had fun decorating it for you. :) I miss you!
ReplyDelete