Pages

Friday, September 23, 2011

Our Favorite Son

Whenever I look at this adorable face I just melt.  Robb is growing up too fast as well as the rest of my little darlings.  Dwane keeps telling me we just have to stop feeding them and then they will stop growing, which also means we don't have to buy new clothes either.  But then again it is so fun to see how they change and become these amazing people.  Robb turned 11 this year and is full of life he is playing the sax, football and soccer.  He loves his video games and has great friends at school.  He already has his teacher smitten with those big blue eyes and easy going demeanor.  Heaven forbid if he ever has a male teacher, he really is a charmer.  I know, I have fallen into the spell many times.

Robb had a great birthday he wanted puffy oven pancakes and berries for breakfast, Baracoca Pork for dinner and Cheesecake for dessert.  He has an advance palate that keeps us hopping.  Thank goodness for Cafe Rio, so that the dinner desire didn't have to be homemade.  Robb not being a birthday party kind of guy took his best buddy to ride Go-Karts and play Laser-Tag and Video games.  They had a blast not to mention Robb loved that his Dad was the chaperone it really doesn't get any better.

  
A Little Cheese with the Cheesecake

Robb and his Best Buddy Nick

The "Ninja Vanish" shirt, this was a huge hit at school, I guess "Ninja" is the 6th grade word for something that is really cool. 

Breakfast with the fam.

More birthday Cheese


And a little something to feed that video game addiction.

It doesn't get any better than this.

1 comment:

  1. This will be close to the last time you can use the saying "our favorite son". It looks like he had an awesome birthday. I love Madeline's expression in the last picture. And how she is the only one not matching the rest.

    ReplyDelete