Getting a cast for a child this small if you haven't done it is quite the chore. It took two nurses, plus me to restrain her. Lets just say plaster on everyone and 25 minutes of pure distress. I hope we never have to do this again. Knock on wood!!!!
ON the brighter side, once she knew it was there to stay she learned how to balance herself, because for the first few days she ran a little to one side. And after a week, watch out you might get clobbered if you didn't move. Her bulling, which we thought we had a grip on, started to come out again now that she had a weapon.
When Daddy would come home from work she would run to the door and say, "I boke my arm!" It was cute and so sad at the same time. Little people should not have to be broken.
You weren't kidding about that cast going clear up her arm. Was the removal of it just as fun as getting the cast on? I'm happy your home and I love the blog update on your cute fam!!!
ReplyDeletePoor Kate! That just looks horrible, uncomfortable and miserable! Good thing about being a kid is they adjust so easily. Loved seeing pictures of your parents. I bet you've loved having them so close. When are they going home?
ReplyDelete