Pages

Sunday, January 27, 2008

Flip Flops and Friends!

So I got to spend a marvelous week with a friend in California. Her husband was deployed and being the amazing person that she is, brought this baby into the world by herself. So I thought I would visit. Not to mention who doesn't love to hold a warm, sweet little baby. It was a blast catching up, seeing how much we had changed and seeing how much we were exactly the same. Her two older children are adorable and I could have brought them home with me along with the 75 degree weather. Which meant I just HAD to buy some flip flops.

It is so great to have friends!

College roomies! (Our photographer was a skilled 3 year old can you tell?)
A little beach fun! Aren't they the cutest!

The harbor which is 15 mins from my friends home.

No comments:

Post a Comment