Pages

Friday, November 7, 2008

What can you do with a great skein of orange yarn....

So first I "LOVE" the color orange, since I was a little girl I would pick it out of the color crayon box, one because no one else used it, and it just made me feel happy to cover a piece of empty white paper with it... to me it is warm and homey and well, I love it.  

...but to the story about the hats...my friend Amy surprised me with an orange skein of yarn and in my excitment I just had to turn it into something...

(pumpkin)
... it was so fun making the first one that I made this other one... 

(kitty)

3 comments:

  1. Must learn how. now. please. SO cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are adoreable. I want to make one!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the hats! I was against orange for a long time but am finally coming around (I thought it looked bad on me but now I think the right shade of orange and I could be friends). I miss you! Thanks for posting so I don't feel like you are as far away. Maybe we can catch each other on Sunday after Thanksgiving. Will you be home? We'll be heading back sometime in the afternoon and would love to stop by our favorite "rest stop" - hey, I'll use any excuse to see my best friend!

    ReplyDelete