Pages

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Prepare to be a"MAZED"


I'm in love with my Boy Scout. 

Robb is loving Boy Scouts, I think mainly because he gets to be with boys for a solid hour and half then play basketball in the gym.  His troop makes all these great neckerchief holders.  I thought I would share this one with you.  He has finally finished all of his requirements to move to wolf and he is anxious to keep going.  I love that he is so excited about it.  

4 comments:

  1. Robb,
    Love the maze neckerchief holder! You are an awesome scout, can't wait for the pinewood derby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun neckercheif holder. Colby's troop made s'mores neckercheif holders at daycamp last summer, two pieces of cardboard, cottonballs and some dark brown paper for the chocolate.
    He also can't get enough of Cub Scouts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a handsome Cub Scout! And very cool slide.

    Its such a great program for the boys. Dallin has loved it and is off to Boy Scouts, and Parker will be joining the Cub ranks this April.

    ReplyDelete
  4. HI Megan
    I was blogsurfing today and I came across your blog from Melanie Hershfeltds. Anyway, I don't know if you would remember us but we were in your usu married ward. I went to Elementary School and High school with Dwayne. Hope you are doing great. Melissa (Mills)and Klade Williams
    YOu can view our blog at williamswildbunch.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete