How fun! We missed berry picking this year. :( The brand new baby bird is so cute, but not as cute as posing Kate. (posing-I don't know where she learned that, none of the other girls do it!!)
That's my girl! She just keeps on eatin' em! Too bad Andrew suffered in the way of a bad diaper rash for all the berries he ate.good times!!
Looks like you guys had such a fun time. :0) Posing Kate was the greatest. Too cute!
You, Kim, and Amy all look great and I MISS YOU GUYS! Too much fun.
Oh, so cute. I can't wait until Aubrey is old enough to go pick'en! Homeade Strawberry Jam is the best.
What fun! I miss berry picking with you guys. And you look like you have a mini-Madi on your hands. Too Cute!
How fun! We missed berry picking this year. :( The brand new baby bird is so cute, but not as cute as posing Kate. (posing-I don't know where she learned that, none of the other girls do it!!)
ReplyDeleteThat's my girl! She just keeps on eatin' em! Too bad Andrew suffered in the way of a bad diaper rash for all the berries he ate.
ReplyDeletegood times!!
Looks like you guys had such a fun time. :0) Posing Kate was the greatest. Too cute!
ReplyDeleteYou, Kim, and Amy all look great and I MISS YOU GUYS! Too much fun.
ReplyDeleteOh, so cute. I can't wait until Aubrey is old enough to go pick'en! Homeade Strawberry Jam is the best.
ReplyDeleteWhat fun! I miss berry picking with you guys. And you look like you have a mini-Madi on your hands. Too Cute!
ReplyDelete