Preschool
Chorus
Book Club
Earthlings
Flag Football
Piano
Girl Scouts
Last Day of School
Activity Day Camp
Boy Scout Camp
Girl Scout Camp
Softball
Girls Camp
Here are a few pictures that captured our happy endings!
Softball...Madeline had a great time playing ball for the second year... her favorite position was catcher, Dwane and I both got a kick out of her flicking her ponytails under her heavy blue mask.
I survived Girls Camp and I have to admit it really turned out great. Lots of fun nights staying up laughing and being silly.
SCHOOL IS OUT... NOTHING BRINGS ME GREATER JOY! (truly I promise I am not being sarcastic) Our neighborhood gets together and we head for the ice cream shop. It is always so fun.
Girls Scouts...we achieved our bronze award by doing a jump-a-thon for a girl a the elementary school who has failing kidneys. We raised 2600 $ Troop 3187 YOU ROCK!!!
Piano... we are just on a short hiatus for the summer. But not really I can't keep Madeline away.
The Football Coach and his son. What fun!
The Huddle...
The Play....
Chorus....Anthony Burns Elementary took a trophy for Excellence...Yeah Dragons!
Preschool Cuties. What a fun year and a fun time!
Stay tuned for our summer happenings...we have already had many fun adventures... hope your summer is going wonderful too.
How fun! I am so with you on that no school thing. Love it!
ReplyDeleteWe haven't seen you in so long, that the girls had a hard time picking out Kate in her preschool picture. SAD! When are you coming back down? We miss you!
I love that preschool pic! Good times.
ReplyDeleteSo much fun...I love having my kids involved in things. Can't wait to visit your "summer" postings. :0)
ReplyDeleteWow!! That's a lot of happenings at the Young household. Glad to see you survived it all and I hope you have a fun and RELAXING summer!! If your every up this way please stop by...we would love to see you guys again soon. hugs to all.
ReplyDeleteWe haven't seen much of you guys this summer so it is awesome to see what fun you all are having!
ReplyDelete