HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROBB!
Robb was up at 5:30 ready to celebrate. Unfortunately the rest of us were still very sleeping. So Robb tried to lay still until it was time, finally after a lot of tossing and turning, I whispered, "Go check and see if there are any presents for you!". There wasn't even any response, but he was up and downstairs and back upstairs, before I could say pumpernickle. (Just a little background: Our family tradition is to wake up to presents and a decorated table in honor of the birthday person.) He snuggled back down until Dad and sisters were ready and according to him the rest of the day was.....THE BEST!
We love this boy!~
Just a little shaking to find out what the goods were.
Finally!
Happy Birthday Robb! Can't believe you left us hanging....what was the present???
ReplyDeleteHe is so cute, Happy Birthday!
ReplyDeleteBecky
Your family traditions are so awesome. Happy Birthday Robb. :0)
ReplyDeleteWow how time flies. I can't believe he is 9. (ok I can cause Haley turns 9 tomorrow) Time flies by, it seems like yesterday we were both pregnant. Happy Birthday Robb!!
ReplyDelete