Pages

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Awards and Accomplishments: (for the Grandparents)


Madeline & Robb
WE ARE SO PROUD OF YOU!

Madeline with her teacher Ms Ward.(I loved that she gave Madeline the strength to branch out and find new talents.
Madeline received the Teacher Appreciation Award for excelling in all areas(which is only given to one child in each third grade class), 1st place award for Word Masters, and a Math Award which we were so excited about, because she had to work so hard on math all year.



Robb 

Robb with his teacher Mrs. Brewer (what an amazing lady) Robb received the Teacher Appreciation Award for excelling in all areas and an Award for being a member of the Ecology Club (is he a miniture Dwane or What!!)

Here is Robb performing in the 2nd grade"Famous Americans" play!  He played Abraham Lincoln and George Washington.  It was so cute when his whole class sang the song "I am proud to be and American" with hand motions, I have to admit it made me cry.

The Famous Dragon...Robb got his Dragon selected for the Art Show in Stafford.(I guess he might have got a little of my genes too?)


No comments:

Post a Comment