Good Luck on your family trip....we can't wait to see what kind of adventures you will have. Be safe and have FUN!!!!!
Sorry, I didn't realize that I posted under my sisters blog name. The Six Orange Cats entry is from Lige and Shelli. Hope your having a great time.
I just read your comment on my blog and found out you guys are coming through town. Hopefully we can get in touch and see you.
Good Luck on your family trip....we can't wait to see what kind of adventures you will have. Be safe and have FUN!!!!!
ReplyDeleteSorry, I didn't realize that I posted under my sisters blog name. The Six Orange Cats entry is from Lige and Shelli. Hope your having a great time.
ReplyDeleteI just read your comment on my blog and found out you guys are coming through town. Hopefully we can get in touch and see you.
ReplyDelete