The Car!
The Kids!
The Sicky!
The Applications!
The Home!
Highlights -
A. Kate fell asleep and didn't throw-up anymore.
B. Robb kept on asking Dwane when he was going to see the "Application Mtns", Madeline said you mean the "Alps"(yes this was going to be great time to talk about geography)
C. Alexa was so excited when we got to the hotel that she ran around and very loudly with a giggle pointed out that there were beds, garbage cans, a toilet, a telephone, and my favorite in when she said, "Mom look at this plant that they gave us, isn't it so nice!" She was so excited about our new home!
D. Virginia and Kentucky are beautiful!
E. The kids were amazing we played so many fun car games and sang to the ipod. Our favorite family song is Daddy Sang Bass, by Jonny Cash.
Animals : Horses, crow, sheep, goat, turkey, hawk
License plates : Kansas, Virginia, Maryland, South Carolina, Indiana, West Virginia, North Carolina, Michigan, Illinois, New York, Arkansas, Ohio, Georgia, Kentucky, Florida, Connecticut, Maine, Iowa, Massachusetts, Pennsylvania, Mississippi, Louisiana, Arizona, Wisconsin, Tennessee, New Jersey
Cross Country Road Trip...WHAT FUN!! Richard has always wanted to drive across the US. I don't know how he plans to pull himself away from work that long, but maybe. :)
ReplyDeleteYou guys look like you are having a blast, and plenty of adventures along the way for some good old family memories.
Keep the pics and stories coming. I love 'em.
Steve and I laughed at your stories and overstuffed car! We love it! I am so glad you are blogging this! I miss you and hope you survive!
ReplyDelete